Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
https://youtu.be/yculOOEtb...

Okay, maybe Im way off base here, and these are weird times anyhow, but this seems very much out of character. Has anyone actually heard Ted Cruz evangelize and yell enough to gravel his voice out? Is this a double or a new outspoken Cruz?
09:53 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
27 February, 10:11
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Definitely a double. Photos credit to Ghost Ezra on Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
27 February, 10:20
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
He looks like he's heavier and sporting a mullet in the video. The pics do look different, but if you analyze the nose, it looks the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
27 February, 10:53
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
NOT Cruz. Different nose and forehead, smaller mouth, shorter neck

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
27 February, 10:12
At this point, anything is possible

Elizabeth Ferguson @ZenWolfen
27 February, 10:06
Who knows anything for sure now.

27 February, 10:08
In response Elizabeth Ferguson to her Publication
I am not Ted Cruz. If you are not Ted Cruz, then we might know that much I guess. If this reality thing keeps going, Babylon Bee won't have anything left to be satirical with.

Glory Dawn @Glorydawn
27 February, 10:02
woah lol. It does not look like Ted Cruz.

27 February, 10:07
In response Glory Dawn to his Publication
I might even understand the facial hair, but not the length in the back of his neckline. This just seems way off to me. He is normally not cracking jokes and self-promoting.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 10:02
I thought he looked CGI so I ran it through a scanner. Flagged as "suspicious" by one.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
27 February, 09:56
I just saw a photo comparison from someone who was pretty sure its a double.