Kim Runner @kimrunner
Code Monkey's last post was on Gab over a month ago. Wonder what he has been up to?!
09:40 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
27 February, 11:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Working on a secure communication platform perhaps? Post is from his Telegram 1/18

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 February, 09:23
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
I haven't been able to verify that's his account. Have you?
I would love it if so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
27 February, 11:26
🤔Ive been wondering that myself.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
27 February, 11:07
I worry about his safety. His, and many others.

Patriots Uknighted @patriot_Uknighted
27 February, 10:29
working on creppy joe

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 February, 10:19
#infiltration ....😎

2 can play at that game.
LetsGetReadyTo RUMMMMBBBLE!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 10:08
🤔 A connection? @Santino posted:
Barron Tweeted
Trump Social Media App begins March 29th 2021

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
27 February, 11:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Did you go to that account ActuallyBarron and verify? I don't see that account or the @MajorPatriot account he has in his feed

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 February, 10:03
開発中?準備中?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 February, 09:53
Looks like he's workin on R2d2 😜

linda Smith @LindaC
27 February, 09:49
No one seems to know.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
27 February, 09:44
there are so many we havent heard from in a while- where is monkey werkz, CJ Truth??

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
27 February, 09:47
In response Night Rider to his Publication
MonkeyWerks is still on Youtube. Code Monkey disappeared from Telegram after being attacked over 8kun.

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
27 February, 09:54
In response Night Rider to his Publication
CJTruth is on GAB, but hasn't posted in 3 days.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 February, 09:43
I've been wondering that very thing.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 09:41
naw way, I was thinking the same thing earlier.