Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's now on my own website: https://www.martingeddes.c... Remember — do not read this if you are a dangerous moron.
06:43 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jason Warth @JasonWarth
01 March, 01:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
what a great article / brilliant summary, Martin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
28 February, 08:14
This is IT. Fantastic. I cried.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Best @Dogdude
28 February, 05:21
Such a brilliant read!
Thank you Martin

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 10:06
EXCELLENT!!! THANK YOU!!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 February, 09:35

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
27 February, 08:57
Great article! Made my husband read it. Unfortunately, he is an engineer and has symptoms of being a dangerous moron. 😭

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
27 February, 08:55
Exceptional article @MartinGeddes .

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 February, 08:55
Annnd archives back to January 2014.
A Grand Website.
thank you.

The total destruction of the Mockingbird Media _IS_ in our future. YES!

"The genius combination of plausible deniability and strategic ambiguity delivers exactly the right information at the right moments to those with the eyes to see. Shelves of books will be written about how this sensational covert military plan was executed."

Now I'm giddy. BLESS YOU for this site.

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
27 February, 07:54
Outstanding analysis

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Izabel Arant @Izabel
27 February, 07:21
👍

Justa Dawg @K9King4eva
27 February, 07:12
Always love me an article from Martin that contains the idiom
“liminal passage”🧐

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
27 February, 07:06
I enjoy getting these in my email, thank you. I forwarded it to several people today.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 February, 06:43
Very good! 👍