WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 February, 01:29
💥👇💥👇💥👇
A Must Watch!!!
Dr David Martin "THIS IS NOT A VACCINE! It is a chemical pathogen device... if you stipiulate its a vaccine youve already lost the battle... as soon as you use the word vaccine you lose... it is made to make you sick... you are being injected with a chemcial substance to induce illness... this is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick..."

Please Watch And Share Far And Wide!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 February, 01:58
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
You can gaslight all you want but if you did not inform your patient of the dangers, you will be held accountable for Crimes Against Humanity. Did you take the Vax?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Wow, my apologies for saying the truth which in turn caused you to insult me. Its called researching the vaccine, looking at the clinical trials, and asking yourself why would i push a vax that has a 98.8% recovery rate. Patriots dont insult other Patriots. Glad to see your true colors so thank you. 🙏🏽
04:55 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 February, 05:55
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Can't see your posts cord man... you have restrictions on. 🤷🏼‍♀️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 February, 05:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
one would think a medical professional would know this. 🤣🤣