WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 February, 01:29
💥👇💥👇💥👇
A Must Watch!!!
Dr David Martin "THIS IS NOT A VACCINE! It is a chemical pathogen device... if you stipiulate its a vaccine youve already lost the battle... as soon as you use the word vaccine you lose... it is made to make you sick... you are being injected with a chemcial substance to induce illness... this is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick..."

Please Watch And Share Far And Wide!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

27 February, 02:39
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I was a veterinary technician for many years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. Once you know the TRUTH you can't pretend you don't know wo making a deal w the Devil... & I refused to turn a blind eye & sell my Soul for a paycheck... l will never forgive myself for what I did, even though I didn't know any better... but I am so so glad I had the courage to leave w integrity in tact when I learned the truth & I was able to leave w my head held high wo ever looking back... & I would do it all over again.... bc as manKIND, when we know better... we do better. 🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 02:09
💔🙏💔🙏 We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.❤️🙏❤️🙏

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 April, 08:29
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
My EMS brother in law is starting to give the covid vaccine, all for a pay check. I tried to warn him you are walking into a trap, i was told to mind my own business. I tried.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 April, 07:31
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
it’s overwhelmingly heartbreaking to watch

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 February, 01:58
You can gaslight all you want but if you did not inform your patient of the dangers, you will be held accountable for Crimes Against Humanity. Did you take the Vax?

27 February, 02:11
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts