Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 04:09
Remembering the wicked. This takes the cake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
hell of a "cake knife" in "her" left hand . . . 🙁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 01:07
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Pretty sure this is a leather bag or shachel. I used to do leather work as a teen...and the strap is classic. NOT a knife or a sheath from this view. No telling what she might have in that sort of bag dressed as she is.

Pam neal @Catpn17
26 February, 02:18
In response mstang rene to her Publication
your probably right because she does spirit cooking, thats what keeps coming up with a search on this pic........sick, evil people!!!

mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 09:31
In response Pam neal to her Publication
😟You certainly wouldn't want anything but a nice heavy leather bag/satchel to carry your cooking tools in now would you?

Pam neal @Catpn17
26 February, 09:52
In response mstang rene to her Publication
I was thinking on the line of spices .......🤮🤪

mstang rene @mstangrene
I recently saw some clips where it is said they like "hot sauce" made from "foreskins" of infants...or perhaps it was blood from infants. I don't know...I've helped with a lot of circumcisions in hospital as a RN...and we did NOT save them for anyone. I personally don't think that is what they are really using. Sick sick people...that get some sort of thrill out of marketing bull semen for hair and skin, face cream with foreskins and probably using all sort of bodily fluids in place of what they say is being used. I imagine some sick demon thinking why use bull semon or infant foreskins...lets use XYZ and put a spell recipe on these stupid people.
04:49 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Pam neal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mstang rene, click on at the bottom under it