Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 February, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
Juan O Savin said in an interview that he only had a real account on 107 Daily.
04:47 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
02 March, 07:30
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
I'm on 107daily. I don't think Juan posts there yet? He is definitely behind the creation of it. I will look now to see if he is on there yet 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
02 March, 09:02
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
I can't seem to navigate 107 daily. i didn't find him on there and I do not know if he is active. He just said that he didn't have any accounts on those other platforms, I'm repeating it. I don't want to give you false information. 👍 Now I'm questioning myself. 😂 It was definitely in a February interview and he didn't do that many interviews.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
02 March, 09:08
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
If you know how to work the site add me. I can't even figure out how to change my background picture. 🤷‍♀️