Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Darla Love @USMCPatriot62
02 March, 09:05
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
wouldn't the streets collaspe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
27 February, 08:47
It still is hard to wrap my head around the depth of evil depravity on this planets for centuries. Yet, God in his tender mercy still holds out his hand to pull us up. Amazing and so grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
27 February, 04:47
Juan O Savin said in an interview that he only had a real account on 107 Daily.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
02 March, 07:30
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
I'm on 107daily. I don't think Juan posts there yet? He is definitely behind the creation of it. I will look now to see if he is on there yet 🤗

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 February, 04:16

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
27 February, 03:32
even without any evidence, it is more logical that all of those ventilators we produced with the defense production act were actually for this purpose rather than for covid patients.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 February, 10:02
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
I'm believing the same in hind sight.