Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line @D89Mar
27 February, 03:26
🎥 Exclusive Video: 🔴🔥🔥🔥⤵

Three B-2 Spirit stealth bombers captured in flight over northern Utah.

'Photojournalist Monico Garza was stunned by what he saw; the distinct form of three bat-winged B-2 Spirit bombers flying in formation against a clear blue sky.'

“These warplanes fly a lot of night missions. That makes a daylight sighting all the more rare. I tried to track them with two different radar apps, one for commercial and another one for military flights, and they were nowhere to be seen. They were seemingly invisible.”

https://gephardtdaily.com/...
#wwg1wga #MAGA #thestormisuponus #HoldTheLine #Trump Godspeed USAF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 03:29
In response Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line to her Publication
I'm in Canada and go to our official airshow each year. I have had the delight of seeing one once. Two, I'd pass out. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line @D89Mar
27 February, 03:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
And now three, in broad daylight.
Pretty impressive.

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it