Johnny Edwards @JEdwardsMinistries411
Nevertheless NOT my will but They Will Be Done

#TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Freedom #SaveOurChildren #truth #government

The purpose of evil has ALWAYS been to become God. Immediately after the flood, the people were of one language and one accord. Lucifer's seed preserved through influence of Noah's sons. Can't live among evil without influence.

God had to seperate mankind with language and location. Well, here we are 4000 years later becoming one language (computer) and one location (New World Order).

Government has always been about control and power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Think about how powerful a group of people have to be to be able to STEAL the most important job on earth INCLUDING the two chambers of congress without impunity!

Perhaps God's Will in Revelation involves the United States being the Beast and Whore. Do we still wan't God's Will to be done if this is the case? Not my will Lord, but Your Will
03:45 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 04:05
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Born InAmerica @AmericanPatriotOH
27 February, 04:02
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication
i say this all the time! millions of us prayed for Gods will during the election, ask and ye will receive. do you still believe Gods will was done? if you dont then you need to reconsider if you know God. i know Gods will was done, doesnt mean i understand what Gods will was...but i believe he is only love and works in ways i am yet able to comprehend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396