NEO ONE @Neo
To find out the ending, you must go to the beginning.

We have more than we know.

#GodWins
03:38 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
09 May, 10:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Time to walk the talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 May, 03:19
pas vu ces images en france πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 May, 01:14
Amen! We all heard that speech in 2017...but NOW hearing this again....gives it an ALL NEW MEANING!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 12:58
And the main take away for Nana is:
Trump didnt say he is taking the country for his power, nor for the Republicans, HE SAID HE IS GIVING THIS COUNTRY BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!

THAT MEANS NO MORE GOVT AUTO PILOT!
EVERYONE HAS TO STEP THE FOOK UP AND PARTICIPATE!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 May, 01:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN!!

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
17 March, 06:48
Everyone needs this "nudge" from Neo ☝🏼...I know I did. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
27 February, 05:27
CHILLS!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
27 February, 05:08
God Wins! God ALWAYS Wins. Pray and declare. What you declare will come to be. God has got this.

Having Fits @HavingFits
27 February, 04:29
I GOT IT Two presidencies running Simultaneous, 45 and 19. or the USA inc and the 1776 constitution one.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 04:28
Love this! ❀️
Goosebumps!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 February, 04:25
I remember! Love this video!!!

Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
27 February, 04:24
Love it! Goosebumps all over the body. Thank you for the amazing video!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 February, 04:10
πŸ’— Thank you! GREAT summation! #wwg1wga #MAGA

Do you have this in a youtube link for 'others' outside of anonup to see it?

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 04:06
❀️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 February, 04:01
πŸ™Œ

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
27 February, 03:43
i love this :) makes me cry with pride and grstitude