Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 01:11
5 to 4. Let's go. Wake up time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Damm straight it is. I just had to deal with a mask nazi - the management at my local ACE HW yelling at an elderly customer because he didn't have his mask. (smart man).

They purposely yelled from across the store to intimidate and embarass him. They could have been polite and quiet and asked him to "please" have his mask on - but then, the bullies would have been denied their power trip. - but they were not. Bullying a senior citizen. 😡😡😡😡

We are at that inflection point. NO MORE.

Trump needs to speak about this bs tomorrow. And, we need to full stop wearing masks. But - political leadership - Trump - needs to say something about this!

I've seen the March 1 date float around. It didn't seem to get traction-this needs to be enmass. Trump needs to step up on this.
03:36 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
01 March, 12:40
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Nothing says March 1. Trump will not be giving any details. Military is in control. You Never Expose Your Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 March, 08:05
In response Chris WWG1WGA to her Publication
The March 1 date was what some anons were suggesting, not Trump.