Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
i pray to God every day q comes true. it'd be great if the military like TODAY would turn down the pain dial on dying and suffering americans, including trump voters. show me irrefutable PROOF this is all necessary not a canned "trust the plan or this is war" response. a considered answer, not the party line. "we have it all" but we're going to destroy your lives until we see fit doesn't add up. again hope I'm wrong and all the hype is justified. it's only all true when it's true and there's no other proverbial shoe left to drop. we'll see what happens as trump likes to say.
02:39 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
27 February, 02:45
In response John Anon to his Publication
If you have not seen HOARDS of evidence you are looking in the wrong places. I was completely blind to all that was going on except to say that i always been a truther and simply ignored politics because it always sounded like 💩to me.My awake only started at teh second debate. I hit the snooze button until the election and from that point there was no turning back,Red Pill How you could miss just the evidence alone posted on this site amazes me. If you are not convinced go on Telgram and follow both Ghostezra and Disclosure hub. I am still working out the drops and math part but I have seen the evidence I get the plan and I have grattitude beyond words. Catch up or you will be taking the Red Pill as an enema like the rest of the unwoke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
27 February, 02:53
In response Having Fits to her Publication
that's not joe biden in the wh im convinced but there's no irrefutable proof that the real joe biden is dead. this could be a fake dead nazis living in south america deal. this could one cabal replacing another to keep all the adrenochrome for themselves, just disguised as white hats. this whole alleged great awakening could be faked, cgi, holograms, doubles. do i want it to be? of course fucking not. like i said i pray to God every day q comes true. i voted for trump twice gave $ have been ostracized from my entire family and most friends. so you can save your red-pill suppository for someone who needs it. im going to keep asking hard questions and digging in all directions until im satisfied. no one is going to stop me either so save your keystrokes fren Godspeed.