WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 February, 01:29
πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡
A Must Watch!!!
Dr David Martin "THIS IS NOT A VACCINE! It is a chemical pathogen device... if you stipiulate its a vaccine youve already lost the battle... as soon as you use the word vaccine you lose... it is made to make you sick... you are being injected with a chemcial substance to induce illness... this is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick..."

Please Watch And Share Far And Wide!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
02:09 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
01 April, 07:31
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
it’s overwhelmingly heartbreaking to watch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 09:50
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ˜ͺ

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 April, 08:29
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
My EMS brother in law is starting to give the covid vaccine, all for a pay check. I tried to warn him you are walking into a trap, i was told to mind my own business. I tried.

01 April, 09:49
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ˜ͺ