Mac 691 @Mac691
27 February, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CynthiaSusan in this post can reply
Mac 691 @Mac691
27 February, 02:08
In response Cynthia Hardy to her Publication
🤬Behind the abduction of four-year-old Madeleine McCann from the Ocean Club Resort, Praia da Luz, Portugal, on Thursday 3rd May 2007, was a shadowy German organisation called the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD) and the Portuguese politician José Manuel Durão Barroso, the 12th President of the European Commission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
27 February, 05:53
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Thats why she has the German last name !! OMG... i do hope its her, and if it is I hope that someone saved her from all that horror. if thats her i dont see that she would have survived. they cant just let these children go.

Cynthia Hardy @CynthiaSusan
27 February, 02:04

Cynthia Hardy @CynthiaSusan
27 February, 02:03