THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
President Donald John Trump 19 will speak at QPAC Sunday February 28, 2021, 03:40h / 15:40h.
🇱🇷⭐️🇱🇷
Ladies and Gentlemen, Patriots:
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
01:56 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 12:59
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS AT 03:40h / 15:40h
3 + 4 + 1 + 5 + 4 = 17 = Q

TODAY IS 2-28-2021
2 + 2 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17' = Q

Coincidence - I think not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 01:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
28 February, 12:48
....God Bless the USA!

28 February, 12:52
In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

John Hook @Hooky
28 February, 10:11
17 !!!

28 February, 10:14
In response John Hook to his Publication
❤️

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
28 February, 12:53
I love my POTUS! cant wait to watch...🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

28 February, 09:50
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 12:39
Nice Vid ... but that's the knock kneed one ... imho.

DAMN I MISS OUR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Can hardly wait 🤗

28 February, 09:51
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
❤️

Gulf Coast Life @GulfCoastLife
27 February, 10:27
The time zone, is it EST?

27 February, 11:16
In response Gulf Coast Life to her Publication
yes it is 😊

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 February, 10:26
Will this be aired on TV? I have been watching on the internet. My friend wants to see it and she doesn't have a computer. She wants to see the president tomorrow.

27 February, 11:16
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
that im not sure but injope it is 😊

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
27 February, 10:25
anyone else a giddy as a little kid on Christmas morning? It seems like FOREVER since we've last heard his voice live! I've already told my hubby - 'either listen with me - or get lost during our President's speech" LOL (he'll be right there listening and watching)

27 February, 11:17
In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication
Me ❤️

1776 Again @BludGeonT
27 February, 10:20
THE MAN

His closest bodyguard, the guy always next to him, the one with the fake arms - it's fascinating, one can only guess what kind of firepower he holds under that blazer and button up shirt that could emerge in .25 seconds. I have so much respect for those honorable men and women that protect our President; the best of the best.

27 February, 10:24
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
100 percent ❤️❤️

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
27 February, 05:46
Im soooo glad he has had some leisure time. Golf time. He needed that so much.....even though I know hes working hard behind the scenes still. #SecondWind

27 February, 05:54
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
❤️😊❤️

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
27 February, 06:00
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
And what is the time now? I am abroad and want to listen to him.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 February, 05:38
Is this from him flying in for it? Or a rally?

27 February, 05:41
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
❤️

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 February, 05:05
There's MY President!!!❤️

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
❤️❤️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 February, 05:04
Love it.... QPAC 😎🇺🇸

27 February, 05:40
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 04:30

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
😊

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
27 February, 04:28
Can't Wait...Miss Our GREAT PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!🇺🇸❤️

27 February, 04:30
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
27 February, 03:02
3:40 = 7
15:40 = 10 = 1
71 17

💖 🙏 DJT 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
27 February, 03:03
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
71 mirrored 17
(arrows didn't insert in post)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 February, 02:49

27 February, 03:58
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
❤️