The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
27 February, 07:26
A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!

Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to #SaveOurChildren !

You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is!

Q indicated that humanity would not be able to handle the full truth about the unspeakable acts that happened to millions of innocents in the extensive global network of underground bases. I am sure the revealing of this information will be measured and carefully monitored - otherwise there is the risk of mass suicides and mental breakdowns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
I wrote this a few months ago for the Military worldwide. God bless them. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
12:14 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueMedic17 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 February, 01:53
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
The men and women who served on these missions are forever in Gods good graces. So sad this ever happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
27 February, 02:05
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I agree๐Ÿ’ฏ, so sad. ๐Ÿ’–