Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
"Your products will not be purchased by any of my family any more.

You want less WHITE, you get less white money."

105M likes! 💥
11:55 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
28 February, 10:14
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Amen to that and ditto for my family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
28 February, 09:56
coke sucks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 03:27
I quit drinkng coke due to the child parts used in their products along time ago.

chore Toke @choretoke
27 February, 01:29
White be proud, dont let them say any different❗️The racist are the Elite satanic doers what ever color they are, they come in all colors dont let them fool you❗️🤨❗️🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
27 February, 01:27
and the ceo says he doesn't care it wont hurt bottom line for the right-wing nuts boycott

glad i haven't drank coke in years

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 01:21
I think all sugar drinks are contributors to preventable illness.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 01:12
Actually an excellent choice for your health. Replace soda of any kind with pure filtered water and your body will thank you. You will reduce your chances of developing diabetes which leads to kidney failure, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, retinal issues. Soda also weakens bones.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
27 February, 12:55
same here, less "white" dollars from this household.

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
27 February, 12:22
#boycottcoke SCREW YOU COCA COLA...i was addicted to you for years..gave you so much money..how dare you treat your customers this way..so glad i gave coke up months ago...never ever ever again will i purchase any of your products..go fuck yourself

Mello Q++ @mellobop
27 February, 12:14
Coca-Cola is bad for you anyway! Ditch that trash

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 February, 12:14
same they are race baiters

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 February, 12:12
This family ditched them too!