Only people mentioned by ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 08:31
In response Art Ledoux to his Publication
Thats a statement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
03 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
02 March, 04:33
Time for a do over or Jesus return!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 March, 02:32
I'm ready for all the new and great information that has been withheld from us to be revealed. We have a lot of reading and studying to do to relearn how our world should have been. This time our education will be one of wonder delighting in all the wonders of the world that GOD provided to us but unfortunately very selfish, greedy individuals withheld it so that only THEY could benefit.

I'm looking forward to my turn at a med bed to take away the pains of aging and to feel youthful again. The found children, soldiers and those crippled from injuries are ahead of me but I'll wait patiently for my turn. I'll be like a giddy child when that turn does come around knowing I'll be made youthful again. What a wonderful vision!

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
02 March, 04:18
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I completely agree with you. I'm ready to learn all the truths. We must keep our focus ahead (out the windshield) and not continuously look in the rear view mirror. Exciting times we are in and so much knowledge to gain.
I will patiently await my turn in the med bed as well. I'm looking forward to having hair...been a "hairless wonder" since I was 5 years old...I turned 45 in January! 🙂

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
02 March, 01:34
sooooo fucking perfect right now

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
27 February, 06:42
History is merely gossip. But scandal is gossip made tedious by morality. ~Oscar Wilde

Southern Gal @Southerngal
27 February, 06:33
It's really sad isnt it? We have been lied to all of our lives. My neighbor tried to debunk something I said today. He said I have been knowing this all of my life. I said yes, but you were fed it by MSM and TV. It is just so hard to believe anything anymore😏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 11:56