Only people mentioned by Tendertough in this post can reply
Shelly Rey @Devinelyguided
20 January, 10:07
In response Tender Tough to her Publication
they can shut up now we get it stop fact checking. they kicked me off for having a Q logo. no warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
20 January, 08:06
coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie Louvaine @annielouvaine
20 January, 08:02
ONES WITH GOLD FRINGE THOUGH???

Querist Anon @Querist
20 January, 09:28
In response Annie Louvaine to his Publication
I noticed that too. Maybe he's representing his last day as the President of the corporation ...🤔

deb glidden @NHDeb
20 January, 08:02
Time stamp 4:44

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
20 January, 07:59
Just switched on & first thing I did was count them! Enjoy the show...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 January, 07:56
17 flags

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
20 January, 08:00
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Up to 100K+ watching and waiting on that channel.

In prayer