Robert Combs @RobCombs
The National Rifle Association (NRA) Is An Organization Of Fighters, This Lawsuit Proves They Aren't Rolling Over To The Gun Grabbers

https://americasfreedomfig...
10:12 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RobCombs in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
27 February, 07:41
In response Robert Combs to his Publication
I am not a member but have donated constantly and now i am considering joining to support the stand they take for all rights to defend themselves and others!! I feel we have no choice to back down any longer!!!! Its defend or die at this point!!!! R Ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 February, 12:07
I'm a member & I admit I was a bit disgusted for a while because they never showed up in cases like Kyle Rittenhouse but they helped push "stand your ground" legislation here in Arkansas.
We shouldn't need it, the 2A should be enough, but in these times some things needs reinforcement maybe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 10:32
I am ready, holding the line and I will go out in a fight. No mark of the beast.