Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
27 February, 07:29
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Does he really believe he can pass for a female/woman? smh😝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 February, 06:38
did they use a med bed on Ben Franklin gone horribly wrong???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 12:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Med Beds gone wrong. lol 😁

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
27 February, 05:05
🤷‍♀️No matter the pic of this person, no matter the hair do; he still looks like a guy w/long hair, in a dress.

27 February, 07:30
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
I know wonder if he thinks he can pass as a female? smh

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 February, 02:41

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 February, 02:37
Whoa. Cant make this up. 😂😂😂

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 01:58
wow.. its true.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 12:47
"I lied about my penis, why would anyone belive anything that comes out of my mouth." floPPy mike

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
27 February, 07:59
Id say he nailed it.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 February, 07:32
nkjv sames "human faces". The rest is correct

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
27 February, 02:32
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Same with NIV and NLT

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 February, 07:31
whoa! it really says that????? i need to check! thats crazy! great post! weve gotten too complacent with homosexuality which let transgender into the world. no more!!! im a christian and its wrong! ive chosen to whom i will serve and im standing on my principals. im not going to be a bitch about it. im just angry we all let it just be ok. i remember as a kid, in high school and im 53 now it was wrong and nobody was friends with anybody we thought was

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
27 February, 02:31

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 02:26
This sick thing is from my home state! 🤢🤮🤢

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
27 February, 02:10
Thought provoking... 🤔

Angel 101 @Angel101
27 February, 02:10
Monsters!