Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 12:06
Fam,

Post your best memes and articles related to the awfulness of the Covid vaccine below.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
KIM CASTEEL @Militarymom17
01 March, 09:33
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
my brother is on life support at Vanderbilt hospital. i asked the Dr about HCQ and he shut me down quick don't it has bad side effects. I said that's weird, it's been used for over 50 years and haven't heard a bad word about it. he refused to give it to my brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 March, 12:23
In response KIM CASTEEL to her Publication
Sending prayers for your brother this is 💔!!

03 March, 11:56
In response KIM CASTEEL to her Publication
please share info of Dr. so maybe they can arrest him and take his license for not treating properly!! 😰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Hugs and prayers, my heart hurts for you!!!

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
01 March, 09:29
A true SUPERHERO!!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 09:27
This woman & the frontlinemd's are HEROS!

Marley McCord @Marley808
01 March, 07:34
can we demand that they admit they are racist with that apology just for fun?! i mean its obvious they ignore her because she is a black dr. you know they would say that if it was conservatives that ridiculed her.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 February, 02:23
Stella is a hero and a PATRIOT!! Thank you for the TRUTH!! 🙏❤️

27 February, 02:12
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
YES SHE IS!! All those people just made fun of her and her knowledge!! Dr. Simone Gold and Dr. Zelenko desreve accolades as well! They were all targeted by DS evil!!