Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
27 February, 01:48
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
my time out consisted of 10 mins in the corner no sitting no turning around no talking back or talking at all if you did any of these an additional 10 minutes was added - my kids learned fast ! They hated this! they got a spanking if necessary. we had no discipline problems by the time they were 4. no teenager problems either! just messy rooms and not thst good of table manners - i wasn' t good at teaching everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 01:32
Positively correct. The consequences worked better than the time outs. Consequences are more realistic to real ife. The time outs were a band aid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 12:58
i dont believe the violent upbringing i had did me any favors. my father was an evil sadistic monster. but the kids today have all sorts of things to deal with that we never had to- everything is poisoned. food, water, information, all the institutions- they are doing the best they can.

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
26 February, 11:20
I didn't spank my kids. But, I made sure they went to church, knew right from wrong. I have drug them out of restaurants, stores, grounded, taken things away. Taught them Thank You, Please, respect for elders..etc.. They need to be taught and loved. Yeah, not perfect, they did teenage things, like we all did, but never disrespected, steal, cheat, lie. They turned out same beliefs as us. But, we live inthe country without the city crap interfering.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 February, 11:11
INDEED, AND WE LOVED OUR PARENTS EVEN MORE, RESPECTED THEM AND HELPED THEM IN TIME OF NEED!