Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
27 February, 08:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My parents advice: Nothing good happens sfter midnight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 08:36
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
all the evil happens after midnight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 February, 08:08
just like the Christmas Eve obama care

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
27 February, 12:46
That's what she said

Trump is my President @RoseBuck
26 February, 11:34
That is how they do it lol. Everytime. Wait until people are sleeping. Never fails

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
26 February, 11:31
what? like this hasn't happened before. . .stop with the fake concern and drama Kev. . .Trump gave you and the GOP the opportunity to change and reform. . .you all chose a different path. . .that's your cross to bear. . .I just wonder if you can carry the weight?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 February, 11:16
WHY is this OK??? WHY can't they be STOPPED???

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
26 February, 11:14
What in the world?

Having Fits @HavingFits
26 February, 11:02
At this point with so many of them Gitmoed I could not even watch the movie. I could only imagine what is in that bill. i download them and read them. They are outrageous. Though I probably have seen enough in life to raise the bar on the crazy in those bills.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
26 February, 10:56
thats the way obmmy does it....yep holidays too

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 February, 10:44
He's lost his backbone.

All Well @AllWell
26 February, 10:36
why is this alloed to happen ?