Just Me... @Tnsfno20
My mother, a petite, but firecracker of a Texas woman, will be 82 on Friday, March 5th. She called me today, and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said "to see Trump back as POTUS, and for the Military Tribunals to be televised." 🤣
09:44 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
26 February, 11:48
In response Just Me... to her Publication
that would be great gift for her and all of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan CarsonHill @SCPatriot7
26 February, 10:38
Happy Birthday to your Patriot Mom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
26 February, 10:38
God Bless her and Happy Birthday!!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 10:35
😂🤣🤣😂

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
26 February, 10:31
Happy Birthday 🎉🍾🎊🥳

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 February, 10:28
That's awesome Happy Bithday! May your wish come true🙂

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Elaine Oliver @EM1787
26 February, 10:26
God bless your wonderful mother. Please wish her a very happy birthday from me and all of the wonderful American patriots. I hope she gets her birthday wish fulfilled very soon.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 February, 10:25
God Bless your mom. I'm a Texan too. 5.2 120 and almost 60. I can shoot good though. I echo her sentiments. Xo

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 10:03
Amen to that you've got one smart Mama.