Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mich Towns @mtowns9
27 February, 11:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is he holding a wand?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
27 February, 01:28
I wish gold could be the new standard today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 01:23
So cool!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 10:55

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 12:41
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Nice.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 10:34
GHOST YOU SEE THIS FROM IVANKA ?

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
27 February, 01:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
i probably shouldn't say i told you so huh that's gonna sting

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
27 February, 01:37
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Most of the named accounts on Telegram aren't the real person.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 February, 10:22
Exactly what I thought when I saw this.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 February, 09:58
It also "destroys the Fed".

😁👊🇺🇸

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
26 February, 09:34
Santa Surfing has little ones, not made of gold, but same surfer Trump. Awesome!

Michael Catino @MCanon
26 February, 09:19
Was made with the Vatican gold or the Queen of Englands gold?

Beth Wansley @SuperFlare
26 February, 09:17
Gold or Silver? which is it?

Truthseeker 1974 @Truthseeker1974
26 February, 09:17
As long as noone starts to worship the thing, it's funny. You see anybody bowing down, move away quickly.

Martha Dixon @MarthaD
27 February, 02:07
In response Truthseeker 1974 to his Publication
That was my first thought! Kinda creepy ...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 February, 09:16
Promises made, Promises kept.

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
26 February, 09:16
you says tom cruise also gone?

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
26 February, 09:14
silver is the new gold