Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 February, 12:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Therefore Durham will now be based 'watchfully' in DC ~ continuing to lead the Special Councel with the ability to be a part of any upcoming (or current) team called upon to prosecute these #Treasonous traitors that conspired against our beloved #PresidentTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 February, 12:54
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
YES!!! Based in DC...All good news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
27 February, 12:37
The true story is much better than what the MSM portrays!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 February, 11:40
Kim, Here's a question, how does this fit in? Is reigning from AG protocol to acting roll of Special Council?🤔

DkH O’Dell @DkH
26 February, 11:43
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Was therea page two with the comms on it?

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
26 February, 11:35
I'm curious as to why she ends her tweet with the word criminal? I thought CH was a white hat.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 09:01
Spouse just pointed out that the first thing the Nazis did when they took over was to get rid of all of the attorneys. I said, well, in this case, they are all resigning ahead of time. I hope this a good thing and not a bad thing.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts