Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
Isaac Kappy said in his Epstein Island Special video that Coulter is a man. I'm not surprised anymore.
08:29 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
27 February, 10:57
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Me either. I'm all for self-expression and love through art... but all these _____ imposters as women... really is pissing me off. And no, I am not homo xeno phobic or any other phobe... except I don't like liars, cheaters, thieves, mice, rats, mosquitos, and snakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 February, 11:16
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
What Ann said, plus add Spiders to the list for me. They are scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 02:26
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
They indoctrinate and condition the people into their world through deception and it has been working more than we know. But for some strange reason these folks are slowly being exposed.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
26 February, 08:49
I mean, we have Big Mike aka Michelle, Health Shrekretary Rachel Levine, and I'm pretty sure that Susan Rice- current Director of Domestic policy- is a dude and Obama's old college buddy. So, I wouldn't even bat an eye at Ann Coulter. Maybe we should launch a full transvestigation? I'm sure there are many others that were slipped into power under the Hussein regime...All done to try to normalize the ABNORMAL!

26 February, 08:56
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Transvestigation. Bravo! 🤣👍

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
26 February, 09:20
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
you should see the leader of Barbados. She's handsome!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
26 February, 08:47
Everyone "allowed" on the media is transgender. Don't let yourselves be fooled!

DkH O’Dell @DkH
26 February, 08:39
Laura Ingrahmn looks like one too!

26 February, 08:45
In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication
I've been suspicious but haven't found anything concrete...yet.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 08:33
Just look at the Adam's apple on that tranny. Wide shoulders too.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 February, 08:34
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
My son was gutted 😂

26 February, 08:52
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thanks to the many anons out there who are exposing this Bophemet (transgender) worshipping system.