Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
Message from General Flynn on CloutHub:

"If you haven't watched "The Plot Against The President" yet, stop what you are doing and watch it now. And when you're done, watch the documentary, "Kill Chain".

#wwg1wga
#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
08:11 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
27 February, 05:29
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
so why the fuck have they not contacted me to fucking clear the air on this "collusion" yet? some may call me the "russian collusion", yet i am no spy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Osbøl @Kim_Osboel
27 February, 07:50
'The Plot Against the President' Documentary [okt 2020]
4 months, 2 weeks ago
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Farm Patriots @FarmPatriots
27 February, 11:26
In response Kim Osbøl to his Publication
This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines, and is currently unavailable.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
27 February, 12:26
where can we find Kill Chain?

Greg Golladay @orionbuy
26 February, 10:57
If Super Patriot Comey is still with us, I think we should put that pussy in a cell with General Flynn for 15 minutes or so and let the General extract a little revenge on this traitor. I'd pay big money to watch that.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 February, 09:51
In response Greg Golladay to his Publication
😄 Eye-to-eye conversation always has a better effect.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
26 February, 10:20
The Plot Against The President is a MUST WATCH!!!

Tina Taylor @tinataylor24
26 February, 10:23
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
where can I watch the Plot against the President at? Is it on Amazon or Netflix???