Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I had so much fun today...
Patriots adored seeing LOVE MY PILLOW on the Bridge.

They knew exactly what I was trying to communicate.

Those that didn't,well go home and look up why I was standing in 30 degree weather to tell them about my MY PILLOW.

It happens, time and time again.

Oh, and you wouldn't believe how many people took photnos of 'The Bridge Lady', simply amazing.

https://youtu.be/LwmUiH1td...

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine
07:46 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
27 February, 12:53
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I'd love to buy a pillow from him, the problem is that I am in Argentina! A big hug for you Patriot !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
26 February, 11:41
You are amazing and I am so glad you are here! ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 February, 11:35
thank you Veronica ❤❤❤❤❤

Emmy Carter @USAPatriotDreamGirl
26 February, 11:05
i just love you! love your courage and tenacious loyalty!
WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
26 February, 11:02
Love this Ms.V and I also love Mike Lindell! Thank you so much for being such a strong inspiration. We love you Ms.V and continue yo hold the line!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 February, 10:55
Love this! I got my dad a "My Pillow" and he loves it! ❤️ God Bless you and Mike! Thank you for everything that both of you do.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 10:33
💚😊Glad to Hear

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 February, 10:14

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
26 February, 09:40
Go Veronica! Much Love! xoxo

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
26 February, 08:14
if you only knew how many screenshots I have of you😘

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
26 February, 08:15
A patriot sister loves her fur babies, and Mike Lindell too ☺

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 February, 11:40

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 February, 07:58
YOU are my inspiration!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 February, 07:47
❤️😘❤️