Ghost Goggles @Kat314
a phys therapist told me she and her hubby took the vaccine. March 1, they start allowing businesses and bars to fully open up w/o social distancing and limitations in people being inside she would rather go before they open it all up. Still have to wear masks. I asked about dna altering or if she’s researched and she said it won’t and alluded I didn’t know what the hell I was talking about even after telling her I did a lot of research. (btw, ive studied health on my own for years, I'm aware of vaccines and rx) she knew what was in them.I said doctors advised against it. She said all the nurses and doctors she talked to said the opposite.She smiled with the pissed vibe at me And said vaccines have been tested for many years n Covid has been around a long time she read reports out of Israel. I said you gotta do what u feel is right for you. If it’s been tested all these years why didn’t they put it out sooner? Covid for years and lived through it, why do we need the vaccine now?
06:00 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kat314 in this post can reply
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
26 February, 06:03
In response Ghost Goggles to her Publication
She obviously didn't do her research. If she did, then she would know there have been attempts to make a vaccine for other coronavirus strains and all those vaccines failed because the animals died! Never made it to human trials because it was too dangerous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Goggles @Kat314
26 February, 06:22
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
exactly! she said she read that there was so few deaths and people sick and that the vaccine did its job and said isnt that what we want a vaccine to do? omg?! what?! good grief! Obviously a big MSM watcher. She is fearful and she wants her small children to get the vaccine!! I've been into nutrition for personal reasons for years. i know how meds and vaccs can mess you up. I refuse to take meds. I feel one med messed me up. I can't prove it. She was so defensive. So very sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396