Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK changed his twitter banner to a picture of Castle Rock. Castle Rock is the final item on the list in drop #4414 .

Note the ‘America Pissed Level‘ increased to 8.71.
04:57 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
24 January, 09:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
he's at 8.8 now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
24 January, 09:39
Is the sun setting or rising?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
24 January, 09:31
My piss level has been at 9.5 since Nov 4th

Sam Rose @Samborose
21 January, 09:50
pissed level now 8.8

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
20 January, 05:11

Bringing Birdies @bringingbirdies
20 January, 02:06

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
20 January, 05:12
In response Bringing Birdies to his Publication

Your Muse @YourMuse
20 January, 02:00
Alex Jones is saying Q is fake, there is nothing going to happen today and this is the funeral of USA. Maybe the death of USA INC, but I believe there is something going on behind the scenes, and perhpas a rise of the USA republic, it's very hard to hold the line, waiting for the patriots who claim to be in control to kick in here....just would love to see this pan out and Truth come to light...Alex saying this Q thing was similar to the Bolshevick revolution where they went after everyone who was part of the 'resistance'. I really hope Trump can pull this off.

Ragia HRH @HRH
20 January, 11:28
forgive me but who is VK? why is everything he says/posts is so significant? thanks in advance.

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
21 January, 07:29
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
VK is Vincent Kennedy and I believe he is military minded.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 09:36
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
VK is a cool Praytriot! He always shares awesome videos...VK likes Red Pandas.
He says cool stuff. 😁😉😊

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:19
Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT
WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked 💥💥💥

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
20 January, 10:38
how are we only at level 8.71 !!!!!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
20 January, 10:11
Drop 871

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4e28b7 No.579236 📁 871
Mar 7 2018 14:21:57 (EST)
SEC Test 2
Q

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
20 January, 09:36
its also 1221.
take it away.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
20 January, 09:07
Castle Rock is the stage!
pissed level needs one more to make 17
get your popcorn...its gonna be a bright future!!

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
20 January, 08:02

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
20 January, 07:13
Outstanding!! Thank you Patriot!
WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🐸

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 07:04
I am not up to speed on the significance of Castle Rock before the Q drop. What was its' purpose in its' hayday??!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 09:09
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
castle rock is the white house 😉🇺🇸

Michael DeRoma @Marine4Life
20 January, 07:02
I never thought I would be on edge praying for the EAS system to be activated

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
20 January, 06:59
Castel rock is a defensive chess formation. Rook, knight, bishop all sacraficed inorder to insulate the king

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
20 January, 06:57
YES!! I live 15 minutes from Castle Rock, CO!

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
20 January, 06:45
where you on twiter!! i found you