πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈKABQQQQQMπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
@SantaSurfing dropped this in her Telegram
Scotty Films - Curly Hair Man πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
05:50 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 08:06
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Man everyone needs to watch ScottyMar10 on yt!!! Really good work and very interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
26 February, 07:45
I came across this and the "Red 1... codes" from Q a few months ago. and this is the rest of the story!! πŸ₯°β£οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 February, 07:32
πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

arba happihr @arba
26 February, 07:30
Guessing

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
26 February, 07:09
i highly recommend watching all of ScottyMar10 YT videos! he is excellent.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
26 February, 07:02
β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 06:59
patiently waiting for the reveal

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 February, 06:57
We are just waiting for the "unveiling"! So looking forward to. I can't wait to see the panic! JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
26 February, 06:56
πŸ’―πŸΏBRING IT πŸ™

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 February, 06:40
When I first saw this some time ago, and reserached, I believe that is NS Jon Tumilson. Some people think it's Aaron Vaughn. They are both bottom row Jon 2nd R, Aaron next to Jon R

USA DAR @buffaloalum
26 February, 06:29
Tried finding Allenma15086871 on TikTok to no avail.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
26 February, 07:10
In response USA DAR to his Publication
go to his YouTube ScottyMar10

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
26 February, 05:57
I said a few weeks ago I thought memebers of SEAL team 6 were Q. I hope I'm right. It would mean not all died.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
26 February, 05:55
"Those golden tickets you have, are really lined with lead" πŸ§πŸ€”

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
26 February, 05:54
seal 6 πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»