Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
Has anyone had issues with their debit or credit card?
05:48 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 February, 06:11
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Yes---my husband could not use his credit card and neither were numerous others today at the store or gas station. It was his Visa card.
Was this a fluke or something I wonder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 07:40
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Down detector says they're down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
26 February, 06:09
Yes, I made a purchase at Yankee Candle and my debit card wouldn't process. My husband had to pay cash for lunch at a fast food restaurant because they couldn't accept debit/credit cards. 🤔

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 February, 05:55
Only at an ATM.....I have a debit card that my child support has to go to......when system went down, deposit to it was delayed to today

26 February, 06:07
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
snap cards are also supposed to have issues at the moment.