Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
16 June, 04:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 February, 02:01
I have to agree this is hilarious, and great for our President Trump, but Byeden's picture has no place on that list, and I believe before its over Obama's will be removed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Long @PatriotMI
28 February, 10:55
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤗

robin fineman @RobinD
27 February, 05:07
🤣OMG because I had to scroll this up I had no idea what to
expect! This is killer hilarious🤣🤣🤣🇺🇲

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
27 February, 11:41
only ONE legitimate president in these photos!
MAGA 💪🤗🙏🔥😇💖🌞☝️

LAGAL LAGAL @Lagal
27 February, 11:37
i PMd you! just about some guy on telegram...idk if he was being a Karen...😘

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
27 February, 11:21
How about we just delete Bidan from the picture alogether since he never started a legimate presidential term anyway :)

Geraldine Sessa @PatriotGeri
27 February, 11:29
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
I'll second that.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 February, 08:52
😂🤣😍😍

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
27 February, 08:24
I love that Trump smile

Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
27 February, 05:17
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNORT OMG SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Carolina Van Rheenen @CarolinaVanRheenen
27 February, 04:30
hahahahaha

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 February, 02:46
Thanks for withholding the final images of the Presidents who ended their terms in a more violent manner! This post might be implying that Donald Trump is a robot, a series of clones, an actor in a mask, made up from old videos or a pure CGI hologram. We know the truth, of course. He has a time machine.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 February, 01:49
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This is good GhostEzra.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 01:33
The 2nd one of Soetoro is not him. Look at the lines under his eyes in the 1st and different smile lines. Not him.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:15

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
26 February, 11:03
That's hysterical!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
26 February, 10:14
nice

Michael Catino @MCanon
26 February, 09:18
See... I knew it. The "no earlobe" guy from central casting.

Legendary Tea @HickoryPatriot
26 February, 08:45
this is fantastic. Lovin it.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
26 February, 08:27

Michael Catino @MCanon
26 February, 09:14
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
The one on the left or the one on the right? This is a rhetorical question.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
26 February, 08:14
Love it. Shared it.

I also love that the CCP (20,000 troops) are underground in tunnels under DC. They are there to take over the USA but that is why we have like 100,000 troops there to deal with it. We are in the tunnels taking them out. The tunnels under DC run 200 miles in all directions.

Last month they saw kids coming out from the WH and Capital at night.

Those fires, yeah I hope it got them good. Now let's see about taking out the Balrogs.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
26 February, 08:19
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
What? This is the first I have heard any of this. Have a link to see more?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
26 February, 08:04
I truly want to believe this!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 February, 07:48
lol thats too funny..TRUE though!, practicing paitience here 🙂

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
26 February, 07:30
Genius
Love it
💓💓

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 February, 07:50
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Trumps IQ =156

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
26 February, 07:23
BaHahahahaha!!!!!!

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
26 February, 07:21
Thats what happens when you have to constantly think of LIES to tell everyone

As we can see Trump looks younger
lmao

some one special to some @godrus
26 February, 07:06
I believe #PresidentTrump is Heaven Sent!
Is he an Angel? On a MIssion from God?
#GreatMeme !

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
26 February, 08:12
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Yes. One of God's sharpest swords.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 February, 07:00
LMAO! Oh Yeah!

Francine Carr @Mamalatino13
26 February, 06:58
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣