Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
U.S. Attorney Durham Announces Departure from Office
https://www.justice.gov/us...

anons...could this be it??? we've got Huber, Durham, and Trump all on the 28TH...
I believe something big is about to drop...
04:13 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Four Herrings @4herrings
26 February, 06:38
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
March madness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 February, 06:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
26 February, 06:27
I am convinced since the only way is the Military--Lin Wood, Sydney, Huber, Rudy, Sessions, Whittiker, Barr, Durham, et al arrested basically no one bcuz that wasn't their job. Their job was to collect ALL EVIDENCE of ALL CRIMES and present it to the Military Tribunals. Most of what they found involved SEDITION/TREASON--crimes best handled by Swift Military Justice or, the Guilty would have been tied up in DOJ courts for eternity. Those folks were never the Trump Card--The Military Is--IMHO

Deborah Killian @Purdey
26 February, 05:35
I wouldnt miss CPAC for the world this year! Its my Super Bowl, I imagine every leftwing politician and voting democrat will be tuning in because they cant stand it and want to hear what President Trump has to say! I hope its EPIC!!!

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
26 February, 04:31
Durham's completed his investigation(s). March Madness incoming!

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
26 February, 04:59
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Durham is departing from his office... not special counsel...

Jessica Godwin @godwins5
26 February, 04:31
"A senior Biden administration official told Fox News Tuesday that 56 U.S. attorneys have until Feb. 28 to resign." https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 February, 04:36
In response Jessica Godwin to her Publication
insane...going all in....will this reveal the rest of the swamp??? stay tuned

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 February, 06:32
In response Jessica Godwin to her Publication
Durham resigned on 28th. What's the play here? Is Biden trying to make it look like he's in control?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 04:25
Its exciting Q is Brillant, Spectacular, Amazing and I LOVE THEM ALL ♥️

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
26 February, 04:21
Didn't Biden tell all of the US Attorneys to resign? he intends to replace them all.

Judy Waller @Judyk
26 February, 04:21
🙏❤🇺🇸

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
26 February, 04:20
Wait how can you be excited about Huber and Durham? They did not give us anything.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
26 February, 04:18
I wish I was just as excited as you are...this makes me anxious, I've lost all confidence in law and order, hope this isn't a departure without any action 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
26 February, 04:20
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Don't be afraid, you are watching a movie😉 Have faith, we are going from dark to light🙏❤️

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
26 February, 04:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
26 February, 04:16
there are no COINCIDENCES!