Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
27 February, 08:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Looks like a burial.
12:06 Timestamp goes to Post 1206

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 February, 01:16
Flag at half mast = death

To me to the bottom right is the washington monument facing the flag(capital hill)

Meaning Washington DC(act 1871) filth is no more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
26 February, 10:06
Someone of past importance get the ax at gitmo?

Rynholt Reinhart @RCUBED
26 February, 10:00
1306 relevant now

some one special to some @godrus
27 February, 08:11
In response Rynholt Reinhart to his Publication
Mueller personally flew a sample of the Uranium to Russia for testing as part of the U1 deal.

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
26 February, 09:36
see drop 69

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
26 February, 09:37
In response Jodi Nonnie to his Publication
2+26+20+21=69

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
26 February, 09:19
Comms. imagine....

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
26 February, 08:34
I see:
1. U.S. flag at half-staff (for Rush Limbaugh?) at Mar-a-Lago
2. Possible grave / gravesite at Mar-a-logo
3. Was there a funeral for #Rush today at Mar-A-Lago?
4. Calm before the Storm?

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
26 February, 08:34
I see:
1. U.S. flag at half-staff (for Rush Limbaugh?) at Mar-a-Lago
2. Possible grave / gravesite at Mar-a-logo
3. Was there a funeral for #Rush today at Mar-A-Lago?
4. Calm before the Storm?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 February, 07:50
Its for the children. 😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏

Delford Hesener @TiltedKarez
26 February, 06:54
pointing to gitmo

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
26 February, 06:53
Calm before the storm?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 06:41
this one has us all stumped. can you give us a clue?

Delford Hesener @TiltedKarez
26 February, 06:55
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
it's a direct line to gitmo

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
26 February, 05:13
Flags at half mass, my common sense which ain't much, telling me loss of life. We are at war💯Pray! 🙏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 05:03
Why is flag half staff?

Nico Nico @Nico1741
26 February, 04:11
This foto seems unreal, it's like a composed picture....what do you think?

Free Thinker @FreeThinker
26 February, 04:08
Q1206 Picture of Barry Scumbag

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
26 February, 03:59
1/2 mast ...mi coazon ...Rush? 🙏

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 February, 03:52
Rush?...

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
26 February, 03:06
straight line to GITMO?! 😁

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 February, 03:03
DAN COMMS

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
26 February, 03:01
Folks are sharing that the EOs that Biden signed are on Blank paper. Does that mean that the Federal Register is posting inaccurate information intentionally?

Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
26 February, 05:04
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I watched a different angel on the bidens EO signing and they had print on them,

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 February, 10:03
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
If we have now converted to a Republic maybe the Federal Register is no longer a part of the legal process. If so all of the EO's would still look official but really are a non-issue, making it all just optics.

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
26 February, 02:47
Wait a tick. I did notice the white tent and it seems to resemble a tent put up for a funeral. It has five chairs under the tent. Flag at half staff something dead smells like maybe a rat.

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
26 February, 02:38
Why is the Flag at half mass?

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
26 February, 02:31
Eagle upright, not in flight with talons out...does this mean the eagle has landed?

26 February, 02:44
In response Tracy Babble to her Publication
it's an Emoji.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 02:53
In response Tracy Babble to her Publication
i was going to start thinking of the comms there. but I took a look and screenshot of his same post on fakebook and here the eagle emoji is the usual one 🦅

so between the platforms twit and fake the emoji is different

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
26 February, 02:29
1:06 EST=16
13:06 =46

Q💧16 ( I pray this is today🙏🙏🙏)🍿🍿🍿
Q💧46

26 February, 02:47
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
the only ones I found correlated to putting on the Armour of God

Jim Cue @1QLight
26 February, 04:47
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Read this drop multiple times--feel dumb, but for some reason I always assumed "demonstrate who has authority" was referring to PDJT--but thats not correct. We the People must be "Freed Up" becuz WE R THE ONLY AUTHORITY on what is passed.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 02:26
Stunning

Michele G.. @MicheleG
26 February, 02:23
is the flag half staff?