Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Canty @Gcanty
26 February, 01:26
In response Light Being to her Publication
i find this idiotic. fruit takes massive amounts of dedicated care. street people will not do it or have the tools and knowledge. take the money that woulf be spent and feed the people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
Idiotic? Wow.... How about hiring people who can take care of the trees... Gives a Job to a Gardener and helps people get much needed real vitamin C. and the left over fruit can be taken to "The Place" you suggest to feed the people. It literally is feeding the people. i hope you have a better day and cheer up!
01:40 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply
Gail Canty @Gcanty
26 February, 01:53
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
if people were serious about this, they could bulldoze down blocks of vermin drug infested buildings all over a city, repair the chemical laden soils, and purify the smog laden air the trees need. then start a school to have bodies to do the amazing amount of work and learn to be able to do this on its own. it would take gazillions of dollars and bodies to even think about starting. There are 'places" set up already to feed the help
ess and homeless. use the money to improve what is already started.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
26 February, 01:48
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
i I am a farmer. have you ever grown a piece of fruit? any idea what is involved to do this? what would you do about the vandelism that comes with anything 'free'? who would clean up the mess fruit trees make in a concrete growing fashion. this is not thought through with any knowledge more than hopey changy ideas.

Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 03:52
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
being a farmer, than I would suppose that you would have no objection to lending your skills to initiate such "hopey change"...your knowledge would be invaluable