Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 11:01
One of my favorite Patriots.

Mr. Juan O Savin.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
Thank you, Doq, for the link. I don't know yet what my role is. Perhaps I will only be a prayer warrior. I am a mother of 6 and grandmother of 7. My kids don't believe me when I speak of these things, but I continue to pray that their eyes will be opened. I have learned much from you this past year!
12:32 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by artemisrunner in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 February, 05:48
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
Take out that "only" part. 💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
26 February, 04:54
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
Ok, just got home from a 10-mile trail run. Everything is better. I realize my previous post sounds a bit whiney. This is not who I am! Just tired, I guess, like so many out there. My heart does ache from the rejection by my kids, but I believe I know what I know, and I live where I live for God's good purpose. I appreciate the moments in the video where they spoke about the Body - we are all a part of the whole, each with his own function.