Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 12:38
111. Q time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
28 February, 12:42
This was a good one! I love hearing from the patriots who got to meet him in Vegas! I JUST watched The Called - again 🤓 Are you on his 107daily platform?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 February, 12:18
Juan O Savin saved my life and taught me everything I know, thank you posting Mr. Holliday.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
27 February, 02:28
two hours or more after I clicked on that, watched his Making for A perfect Day too, WOW just WOW. That was amazing. Thanks DOQ for sharing!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
28 February, 12:43
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I just posted that I watched it AGAIN tonight 🤓 I've watched it at least four times and hear something new each time!

26 February, 11:27
The dark can no longer survive the light.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 February, 06:21
OH thats an old video..looking for a NEW video....

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 February, 06:20
LOVE Juan....

26 February, 06:09
Potus is our savior!! Thank Q, Doq! 🙏❤️🙏

26 February, 06:04
111. i totally agree. You two are like my professors. 😂🙏😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 05:45
Nana's too!
😘😇💜I could sit and listen to his stories for months!
He cant be just plain human cause he knows too much!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
26 February, 04:11
Can someone ask Juan... What the hell si going on with John Durham?!? ???

Bee Walflat @GAredpill
26 February, 03:27
Been a fan for quite awhile. Love the mystery about him as well as his message of hope. Is he the "Kid By The Side Of The Road"? brings to mind the vision of a small boy saluting his father at the side of the road.
Just a thought.

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
26 February, 02:56

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
26 February, 06:14
In response Marlene Love to her Publication
Juan is not Jfk Jr. The voice does not match Jfk Jr. 's at all. Listen to interviews of Jr. on YouTube. He has a very distinctive voice and way of speaking.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 February, 12:22
In response Marlene Love to her Publication
Juan O Savin a brillant man, his book and movie The Called brillant but, he is not the Vice President .

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 February, 02:50
Thank you - I'll watch this later today..

World Wide @worldwide
26 February, 02:08
thx!

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
26 February, 12:32
Thank you, Doq, for the link. I don't know yet what my role is. Perhaps I will only be a prayer warrior. I am a mother of 6 and grandmother of 7. My kids don't believe me when I speak of these things, but I continue to pray that their eyes will be opened. I have learned much from you this past year!

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
26 February, 04:54
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
Ok, just got home from a 10-mile trail run. Everything is better. I realize my previous post sounds a bit whiney. This is not who I am! Just tired, I guess, like so many out there. My heart does ache from the rejection by my kids, but I believe I know what I know, and I live where I live for God's good purpose. I appreciate the moments in the video where they spoke about the Body - we are all a part of the whole, each with his own function.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 February, 05:48
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
Take out that "only" part. 💖🙏

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
26 February, 12:28
Listening now. Thank you!

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
26 February, 12:01
Juan is a Encyclopedia of Information!
One of my Favorites, as well.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 February, 12:00
Me too!! Love his book and movie "The Called" watching now

Chris Gab @Gabbie
26 February, 11:59
watching it

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
26 February, 11:51
Stay away from ANY Event being held on
March 4th ⚠️

Stay the hell away from Washington DC March 4th Unless You work within that 10 Mile parcel of foreign owned territory.⚠️

Stay the hell away from your own state capital and government buildings March 4th unless You work in a government building.⚠️

Something is potentially cooking and we don't need to be part of it. Any of it. ⚠️

See something say something but don't go out looking for trouble.⚠️

January 6th Insurrection accusation + Lies has fallen on its face so they need [their] FF ⚠️

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
26 February, 11:39
DITTO !

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 11:31
Blessings to you Doq. I have been looking for an update after Vegas...

AZvette Girl @AZNan
26 February, 11:25
Did a deep dive on him...AKA Wayne Ronald Willott. Do your own research on him...might not like what you find out. Remember there will be false prophets. If anyone has received this book he wrote in a hard copy...post it. I would guess it has NEVER happened...buyer beware!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
26 February, 08:24
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
Did you ever compare voices on the YT's?
It is not Wilcott.
Find a video and you will hear the difference.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
27 February, 11:10
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
4 to 6% are lost forever...👆

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 February, 11:14
Thank you! His stuff is getting harder to find with all of these fake accounts publishing his older stuff claiming it is brand new

AZvette Girl @AZNan
26 February, 11:26
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
that might be a good thing...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 February, 11:12
Morning, DOQ! Have a kickass day, brother 🇺🇸

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 February, 11:11
When Juan speaks, I listen

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 February, 11:11
Indeeed... He's the Juan that we love!

Judy Cooper @JPC11
26 February, 11:09
I live in a small town N.Cal, I saw a Evergreen shipping container sitting on someones property facing the road. Not sure where to report this or if it needs reporting at all