Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 03:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 February, 06:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
get. out. now. crypto. will. burn.
Buy PHYSICAL SILVER and First Majestic Silver Corp, ticker AG!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Villarosa @MrsPatriot1111
I want to buy silver but am clueless on where to buy and who to trust...any recommendations would ve greatly appreciated
11:54 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsPatriot1111 in this post can reply
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
13 March, 02:25
In response Erica Villarosa to his Publication
JM buillion,Apmex and SD buillion

Sue Sue @SusieQ17
13 March, 02:00
APMEX AND GOLDEN STATE both hood but GSM has a wait.

Green Hive @ckmk2001
26 February, 08:06
Check out APMEX.com

Diana Basil @booboo
26 February, 07:10
JM Bullion but low on silver 1 oz stuff and zero 1/2 oz.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 February, 07:07
I have bought from US Gold Bureau, Scottsdale Silver and from Apmex. I will NEVER buy from Apmex again, WORST experience. US Gold Bureau is Excellent and have the best prices (in my experience only.. cannot know how others did). I would just go buy how much you would like to spend.. then go by weight. The "heavier" you buy.. the greater the amount of silver and the lower the premium. Check out Youtube videos. Good luck.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 February, 02:20
APMEX experience was stellar

The Tunneller And The Truth @TheTunneller
26 February, 01:20
Just check out a local coin shop. My local one is run by patriots, super friendly, knowledgable, easy, pleasant to deal with.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
27 February, 02:22
In response The Tunneller And The Truth to his Publication
I've been buying from an online retailer, and shopping there has been a great experience. However, I also want to buy products from a local coin store, because when you do that, you have the products the same day, and you're supporting a business in your community. 🙂

Amy Lloyd @MrsLloyd
26 February, 12:05
I've used Money Metals. You can also check out coin shops or pawn shops in your area.

26 February, 01:07
In response Amy Lloyd to her Publication
thanks!

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
26 February, 11:55
i went through JM Bullion and was very happy with their service

26 February, 11:56
In response Daveqn Mont to his Publication
ok Ill research them ...thank you so much