Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
iAmerica Too @iAmerica2
08 April, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You can't effectively trace cash transactions either, so.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
08 April, 08:56
Heed the warning Patriots. Follow the hair-colour codes - SILVER and Gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 01:33
Nana is perceiving the word "Toast"

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
13 March, 01:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You called ?
LOL jk

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 02:48

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
28 February, 02:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Patrick Byrne - Overstock

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
28 February, 06:24
Ditto for me.

Living Codes @LivingCodes
27 February, 08:36
I felt the same way from the very beginning.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 February, 01:45
Made to not be traced Transactions

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 February, 01:44
Amen ❤️🇺🇸Thank you was actually digging for this 🍿☝️

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
27 February, 12:05
Always thought it was Bill Gates patent

Raw News @Raw_News1st
26 February, 11:52
Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
26 February, 09:53
Just bought a chunk of silver today.

John Herrly @Herrly
26 February, 09:23
I'm convinced that Ripple is going to be the standard .
i think bitcoin was a diversion until it's ready.
a practice run.

Michael Catino @MCanon
26 February, 09:23
XRP is for me. You all too if you can bet it before it goes to the moon.

... ... @Luciferlost
26 February, 09:20
Just invested heavily in physical silver....let's see what happens...

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 07:39
A friend sent me this yesterday..

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
13 March, 05:48
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Ivanka does not have a Telegram and neither does 45.

NEO ONE @Neo
26 February, 07:08
Bitcoin is a Rotshild Human Trafficking Coin.
Made by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Shall we play a name game?

Sa - Samsung
toschi - Toschiba
Naka - Nakamichi
moto - Motorolla

Knight Breed @knightbreed
13 March, 01:45
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
nice..ty

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
26 February, 01:46
Ive never unsterstood the attraction.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 February, 12:08
BeastCoin all time high as human traffickers' assests are seized and can only use illegal currency to make transactions. Time is near. praying for BC to crater!

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
26 February, 01:14
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
So how exactly have they been conducting business for the past two thousand plus years?? OH YEAH CASH, GOLD AND SILVER!!!
Don't be a hypocrite.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
26 February, 12:06
if you have xrp, its a good idea to get if off the internets, and get it on a secure ledger. just like silver or gold, you want to hold it yourself, not let somebody else hold it for you.

Live Life @AStenberg
26 February, 10:07
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I am new to XrP and have read many mixed reviews about ledgers. Do you have a recommendation for one for me to research? Would be greatly appreciated.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
26 February, 12:00
Nothing compares to physical precious metals. For starters they are real.

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
26 February, 10:16

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 08:49
BACK TO BACK DAYS FOLKS CALLED A DOUBLE TAP 💥💥

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
26 February, 06:05
I agree that are some Crypto (like bitcoin) that are just purely speculative, but not put all the crypto in the same bag, there are truly amazing and incredible proyects with REAL CASE USES, (privacy, cheaper transactions, and decentralized finances) wich will improve the world and remove monoplies like Amazon or Google, just do some research :)

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 February, 06:01
get. out. now. crypto. will. burn.
Buy PHYSICAL SILVER and First Majestic Silver Corp, ticker AG!!!!!

Erica Villarosa @MrsPatriot1111
26 February, 11:54
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I want to buy silver but am clueless on where to buy and who to trust...any recommendations would ve greatly appreciated

Wait and See @waitandsee
26 February, 05:12
ThanQ... this makes my day🍿I do not trust any Crypto👉I do not like Elon Musk🌈❤️🙏

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 05:24
Not bitcoin but I did find Planned Parenthood. Q says PP will be news coming, well guess what.
The link in this drop takes you to an article that is still active and it's about Trump winning in both the lower court & full court of the 9th circuit, that he could defund PP taking away 60M annually. Panic in DC doesn't even cover it.

"Under the new directive, which will take effect in 60 days, organizations receiving Title X funding have 120 days to financially separate their family planning and abortion operations and one year to physically separate their family planning and abortion operations."

The court ruling was 7/11/19
Directive takes effect 60 days > 9/9/19
Title X funding 120 days > 1/7/20
1 year - Defunded! > 1/7/21

under the Biden administration

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
26 February, 03:24
Even all the way back in high school Fiat's always broke down.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 03:18
Xrp being the exception upon gold backing.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 05:48
True story. Long-time friend has a friend - who bought $300 worth of Bitcoin about 10 years ago. He lost the papers & forgot about it.
Due to covid both he & his wife lost their jobs then lost their home.
Cleaning out the garage he moved the washer & dryer & found the certificate or whatever they get.
He cashed it in and got 9M

Erik Westre @norpat66
26 February, 12:20
Yup. That's why I put everything into XRP. But still, it's money that I can afford to loose.