American Woman @Justice4Children
https://t.me/richardcitize...

Based on some of the comments I've been reading here on our chat this may not be big news for some of you guys - but it sure is huge for me (and us).
I literally JUST received final confirmation that
I've been personally invited to CPAC as a Citizen Journalist.

I will be able to video and post from CPAC to all of you here.
I am so pumped!

YES! I will be there for our President's speech on Sunday!

God Is Good!

Thank God that my service was cut today and I read through my emails or I would never had known I was invited!

I will be leaving and driving straight through tomorrow morning AFTER I stop at Pete’s to make sure that Gum has enough on the account for our Troops.

Talk to you ALL from CPAC!

WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
11:40 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Justice4Children in this post can reply
Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
26 February, 09:24
In response American Woman to her Publication
That is soooo awesome!!! Congrats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 February, 11:58
Awesome! Congrats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
26 February, 11:57
Congradulations! Keep spreading truth and light! God speed...we are with you to. ❀️