The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Military Intelligence Contact Update:
(4 pics to this post)
11:03 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
28 February, 09:03
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Hello Wise Owl, may I ask where you recieved this article from? I would like to read the entire wording. I appreciate your help. Mart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
27 February, 10:28
where in the hell did this info come from??? do you know about CMKX???? thanks for the reply

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
26 February, 12:51
Mr.X=nick fleming

26 February, 12:48
“He’s confirming that”from 2020 to 2021

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
26 February, 11:23
It would be wonderful and is greatly anticipated. Let's pray that all goes well.

26 February, 12:59
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
from “The Wise Owl aka Mr.confirm sources” twitter