Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
26 February, 10:42
In response Light Being to her Publication
I had another idea the other day.

You know how you have sharing libraries all over the place?

What about Sharing food boxes. People can put canned goods or other non-perishable items in them as well as bottles of water.

Free for anyone who is in need.

I love the fruit tree idea, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
you go! start right there in your community...post the successes... it will catch on.
10:43 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
26 February, 10:47
In response Light Being to her Publication
sadly as an apartment dweller I have no property to set up a sharing center

however, I will as soon as I can better my living situation

:)

I shared the idea. It can be done by those who have the means to carry it out.

Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:50
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
if we all present this to our local governments and suggest fruit trees being planted in our playgrounds and parks..of course trees that are conducive to the geographical location..what a wonderful gift that would be..imagine little children playing and stopping for an apple or orange break because they were thirsty or hungry...