JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Watching Scavino, Pompeo, and GeorgeNews very closely. DJT knows who Esther is. Happy Purim and good morning Patriot. ☕️
10:21 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
26 February, 09:23
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
26 February, 07:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 06:38

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
26 February, 05:05
"I have to circle back"......JFK JR FAN, HOW does Trump KNOW who Esther is? Can he see who one is at the soul level? Or how has he privy to such knowledge?

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
26 February, 03:14
Is it Sumerset?

Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
26 February, 07:27
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
first pic is last public pic of Somerset B. 1st and 3rd pics are from the same house. resemblance?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 February, 01:08
who could esther be ? she was chosen to be the queen and was brave to risk her life and beg the king to save the jews. hmmmm 🧐🧐🧐 and Haman (the kings evil advisor) was hung on same gallows he built for mordecai (esthers dear cousin who unfoiled a assasinatiin plot against the king)

Coral ___ @Coral_
26 February, 11:38
just my take through holy spirit. esther is a book filled with representation/symbolism. esther representing the church (spiritual isreal) of God.
the book goes through a story line in which Gods children are completely freed from evil. not only haman (representing satan) but the 10 sons, the blood fued. one other book fully dedictaed to that theme of being purged from evil for good. revelations.
just my take. 🤪

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
26 February, 11:30
whenever i hear the name Esther i think of kim clement.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 11:27
Diana

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 February, 01:16
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
my thoughts too. I'm not good with old paintings but someone will know. Melania would know!

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
26 February, 11:23
Oh Wow! I just posted this .. same Esther?

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
26 February, 10:56
Sidney Powell 🤔

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
26 February, 10:52
who is Esther?

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
26 February, 10:54
In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
26 February, 10:43

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
26 February, 10:25
The great flip. Haman "hung" on the gallows he built for Mordecai. The Jewish people allowed to fight against a planned slaughter and triumph. Restored monarchy, so to speak.