John McCarthy @Remix636
25 February, 08:01
My wife was given this aweful drug by the doctors and now that she is off of it, she is having non-stop panic attacks. This has been ongoing for about two full weeks now. Any thoughts on how to stop them from happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 February, 08:10
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
Jesus, deep breathing exercises - exhaling through pursed lips - anise for natural food detox, also for detox boron, Diatomaceous earth magnesium -- need to do your own research and believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John McCarthy @Remix636
25 February, 11:11
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Thanks for the tips. I have been digging for a few days now and had been coming up dry.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 February, 11:25
Any time - nice angel number on your time stamp 11:11 - Dr Sircus videos I found to be a good source. If you want further info on Boron I can send it. A lot has been scrubbed from the net, I would suggest Duck Duck Go as well not Google.

John McCarthy @Remix636
26 February, 09:47
Yeah I have been using duckduckgo for awhile, But I have definitely heard about Boron, I had completely forgotten about it.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
26 February, 09:54
R U aware to look on Bitchute and Rumble as well for videos as most good Utube videos get taken down - right

John McCarthy @Remix636
Yeah, I actually stopped using youtube for the most part.
09:57 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Remix636 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John McCarthy, click on at the bottom under it