John McCarthy @Remix636
25 February, 08:01
My wife was given this aweful drug by the doctors and now that she is off of it, she is having non-stop panic attacks. This has been ongoing for about two full weeks now. Any thoughts on how to stop them from happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 February, 08:10
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
Jesus, deep breathing exercises - exhaling through pursed lips - anise for natural food detox, also for detox boron, Diatomaceous earth magnesium -- need to do your own research and believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John McCarthy @Remix636
Thanks for the tips. I have been digging for a few days now and had been coming up dry.
11:11 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Remix636 in this post can reply
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 February, 11:25
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
Any time - nice angel number on your time stamp 11:11 - Dr Sircus videos I found to be a good source. If you want further info on Boron I can send it. A lot has been scrubbed from the net, I would suggest Duck Duck Go as well not Google.

John McCarthy @Remix636
26 February, 09:47
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Yeah I have been using duckduckgo for awhile, But I have definitely heard about Boron, I had completely forgotten about it.