Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 February, 08:34
This is difficult:
The hardest thing at times is knowing what you know when others do not and stepping back and understanding everyone has freewill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 February, 08:58
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I've got a neighbor that has requested that I refrain from speaking to him or his family anymore because I'm spreading ridiculous false hope about president Trump returning to office. Honestly I have times where it seems that maybe I am off my rocker. Nothing more to do but push forward hoping things get squared away soon. The frustration many are feeling is a direct result of hyped up over enthusiastic posts about dates and events. No one posting anywhere knows when anything will happen and if they do know shouldn't post it anyway. Trump won, executive order will sort it out in due time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
I hear you 100%. I decided to hold the light and faith even when those around me have lost their's.
09:08 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Sylvia, click on at the bottom under it